The course is over - but you want to keep learning and coding.
This is a TUTORIAL on how to download Processing - the programming language that The Academy of Code uses in its courses.
Note this tutorial covers the steps for Windows computers - using window 7 as an example.
- Go to processing download page.
- Find out the type of processor your computer uses. (See bottom for tutorial on how to do this for Windows)
- Click on the relevant link - Windows 32bit or Windows 64 bit for windows, or the one relevant to the operating system you are using. The download should start. NOTE: We have had issues on various Windows computers with the 64-bit version. If you can't get it to run, try the 32-bit version.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Go to your "Downloads" folder (or the folder you downloaded the file to.)
- Left click on the new file "processing-3.....zip"
- Right click and select "Extract"
- Select the destination folder.
- Go to the destination folder- double click "processing.exe"